The Sims 4 Werewolf cheats for budding lycanthropes
Use these Sims 4 werewolf cheats to help you seize the night and form a monstrous pack when the moon shines. There aren’t many known Werewolf cheats at the moment, but more will likely be discovered as Sims 4 players discover more about the Werewolf Game Pack. If you want to shorten your path to becoming a werewolf and terrorize the town or mingle with like-minded wolfmen in Moonwood Mill, we have information on how to activate cheats in The Sims 4 below. , plus all the Sims 4 werewolf cheats you need.
How to Enable Sims 4 Cheats
Before using cheats make sure you have the Werewolf game pack properly installed then you will need to enable them in game. Make sure to enable Sims 4 cheats as nothing will work until you do this step :
- The Sims 4 PC cheats: Hold Ctrl and Shift, then press c
- The Sims 4 Mac cheats: Hold down the Command and Shift keys, then press c
- The Sims 4 PS4 and PS5 cheats: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
- The Sims 4 Xbox One and Xbox Series X cheats: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
This will bring up a text box where you can enter any cheats you want, but first you need to type true cheat test and activate it. This will allow you to use additional cheats and click on Sims, objects and animals and choose from other cheat options that appear. For Shift-click on consoles, press X + O (PlayStation) or A + B (Xbox) at the same time.
Tips for The Sims 4 Werewolf Game Pack
Now that you have your cheats ready to go, here are all the Sims 4 werewolf cheats you can use for the latest expansion. So far, we’ve only managed to find a couple of these, which allow you to give or remove the werewolf trait from a sim. Of course, there are other ways to curse your sims with lycanthropy, so it’s good to know how to become a werewolf in The Sims 4 as well. There are undoubtedly more werewolf-related cheats to discover, so this guide will be updated.
If you have the Werewolf game pack installed, open the tips text box, make sure you have applied the ‘true cheat test‘ cheat, then type the following to apply a cheat:
- traits.equip_trait trait_occultwerewolf – This will instantly give your sim the werewolf trait, making them a werewolf. Good for turning your existing sims into werewolves without them needing to be bitten.
- traits.remove_trait trait_occultwerewolf – If you are bored of being a werewolf or have been attacked and turned into one, use this cheat to remove the werewolf trait from your sim.
Be sure to read up on werewolf lore by finding the Sims 4 Werewolf books. However, if you’re more Team Edward than Team Jacob, we also have this Sims 4 Vampires guide to help you learn the ins and outs of virtual vampirism.
Best Sims 4 Mods | How to complete reports in The Sims 4 | How to Transform Furniture in The Sims 4 | How to Age a Toddler in The Sims 4 | How to make more money in The Sims 4 | sims 4 multiplayer | Sims 4 skill tips | The Sims 4 relationship cheats | Sims 4 career tips | Sims 4 debug cheat | Sims 4 free building cheat | How to get started in The Sims 4