The Sims 4 update 1.64 sells out for various bug fixes this September 13
Maxis has released The Sims 4 update 1.64 which brings various fixes to the game including high school years and more. Read on for the official The Sims 4 patch notes for September 13.
The Sims 4 Update 1.64 Patch Notes | The Sims 4 September 13th Patch Notes:
PC: 126.96.36.1990 / Mac: 188.8.131.520
Console: Version: 1.64
This update fixes a few issues including the game not saving under certain circumstances. Happy Simming!
– The Sims team
- Children, Teens, Young Adults, and Adult Sims who blow out their Cake Candles should now reliably age. Happy birthday! We are still studying the problem for toddlers.
- Do you feel like you’ve gone back in time after visiting the thrift store? It turns out that some mods were preventing the game from being saved. We made the store more suitable for external content. We’ve seen some of you who don’t play mods report this issue. If you continue to experience the issue, please let us know at AnswersHQ.
- Freelance crafters can now send crafted items via “Send to Client for Approval…” from computers to complete the “Send your finished work to the Client” Career Task.
- Sims trying to get indoors during a blizzard now work correctly. Stay warm!
- DJs and mixologists no longer leave their booth unattended when a celebrity tries to gain exposure through “Perform
for Tips” or Dance Battles. As they