The Sims 4 Update 1.51 Adds Hotfixes and New Content This January 25th
Maxis released The Sims 4 Update Patch 1.51 on all platforms today, and it adds new content in the form of clothing, music, and a short list of bug fixes. Read on for The Sims 4 patch notes for January 25.
The Sims 4 Update 1.51 Patch Notes | The Sims 4 January 25th Patch Notes:
PC: 184.108.40.2060 / Mac: 220.127.116.110
Console: version 1.51
I hope you are all well and safe wherever you are in the world.
We start 2022 with the season of Simthing to Celebrate, or as I call it – the season of confetti, and we started it not only with an early January delivery of Sims, but now, with a game update!
We hope that this new year will bring happiness to all. For me, every new year is a chance for new beginnings and new wishes. I’m not going to deny that this year hits a little differently and more than in the past, and as I write these notes I even feel a little nostalgic, but without losing the optimism that the new year brings.
I wish you all a good start to the year and, of course, the months to come. We have a fantastic year ahead of us for all things Sims, and we can’t wait to share it with you all, and for you all to enjoy.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback and, don’t forget, have fun!
This game update may not be a big effort, but it will get us started on the year.
As we announced the Carnival Streetwear Kit today, we want to start getting into the spirit of this one. To that end, we’ve added a new radio station – aptly named Carnival Beats – so your Sims (and you) can enjoy the festive Brazilian Carnival-inspired beat on your favorite in-game stereo.
- If your Sims are the kind of people who aspire to be mean Valentines, now they can convince them to leave their spouse to achieve this goal. #sorrynotsorry
- We’ve added text to some items that were completely missing text when found via the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat across multiple packs.
- In the spirit of love and not breaking relationships…too much, Sims will no longer receive calls from their romantic partner asking for advice on what to do with a possible pending engagement proposal from that same Sim. . Can you imagine? Annoying…
- We fixed an issue where translated text for Cottage Living Likes and Dislikes was not showing in all languages except English.
- Sims with certain traits that affect gig payout will now receive an appropriate Galactic Credit payout for completed missions on Batuu. Because your Sims are worth it, and so are you!
Once we hear of a new patch, we’ll let our readers know.