The Sims 4 Tips for Toddlers
Babies can be irritating, but what if we could add all desirable traits at the push of a button. With the help of toddler cheats, you can teach your child all the skills you love in The Sims 4. You can teach your child manners, and best of all, you can meet all the needs of your child.
The game has thought of all age groups, and toddlers are not forgotten. You can read this guide to learn more about the different Toddler cheats in the game, including cheats for their skills, needs, moods, and mannerisms.
How to Activate The Sims 4 Toddler Cheats
Cheats are hard to remember, but The Sims 4 has made the process much harder by adding a step before using the cheat. To use the cheat, you must first activate it. This can be done using one of the following methods, depending on the console you are using:
- Hold Ctrl + Shift + C if you’re on a PC.
- If you’re using a Mac, press and hold Command + Shift + C.
- If you’re using an Xbox or PlayStation, simultaneously press all trigger buttons.
When you have completed the previous step, a pop-up window will appear at the top of the screen. Press Enter after typing test cheats true Where the tests are wrong. After that, the game will confirm that cheats have been enabled.
If you want to disable cheats for some reason, type testingcheats false or testingcheats off in the same popup. Then in the same popup, type and enter to grab the real cheats.
The Sims 4 Tips for Toddlers
You can use the toddler cheats to modify anything about your child, such as adding any skill level, meeting their needs, and teaching them manners. The toddler tips are as follows:
The Sims 4 Toddler Skill Cheats
In The Sims 4, you can improve speech, creativity, movement, potty training, and thinking using the tips below:
- To upgrade Pot skill to level 4, enter “set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_potty 4”.
- To upgrade the Thinking skill to level 4, enter “set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking 4“.
- To upgrade the Communication skill to level 4, enter “set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_communication 4”.
- To upgrade the Imagination skill to level 4, enter “set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_imagination 4”.
- To upgrade the Movement skill to level 4, enter “set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_movement 4”.
The Sims 4 Toddler Needs Cheats
With the help of the tips below, you can meet all your little one’s needs like attention, bladder, energy levels, pleasure level, hunger and potty:
- To satisfy your toddler’s Hunger, enter “fillmotive hunger_motive.”
- To meet our toddler’s Hygiene needs, enter “fillmotive hygienic_motif.”
- To fulfill your toddler’s attention needs, enter “fillmotive motive_attention.”
- To meet your little one’s bladder needs, enter “fillmotive motif_bladder.”
- To meet your toddler’s Energy Needs, enter “fillmotive motivate_energy.”
- To fulfill your little one’s fun needs, enter “fillmotive motif_fun.”
- To meet all of your little one’s needs at once, enter “fill_all_commodities“.
The Sims 4 Toddler Moods and Buffs Cheats
You can use the tips below to make your sim more playful and energized with the toddler so you can have more fun when you take him out with you:
- To remove all buffs from your sim, enter “remove_all_buffs“.
- To make your sim more energetic, enter “add_buff EnergizedHigh“.
- To make your sim more playful with the toddler, enter “add_buff PlayfulHigh“.
The Sims 4 Toddler Manner Cheats
You can use the tips below to improve or worsen your toddler’s manners if you don’t like the current manners:
- To improve your toddler’s manners, enter “equip_trait GoodManners“.
- To aggravate your toddler’s mannerisms, enter “equip_trait BadManners“.
- To empower your toddler enter “set_stat lifeSkillStatistic_Responsibility”.