The Sims 4 Slice of Life mod features and how to download it
The Sim 4 Slice of Life Mod by reputable sims modder Kawaii Stacie, allows players to expand gameplay and add more details to daily activities like applying skincare and makeup, participating in extracurricular activities and recovery from illnesses in The Sims 4. If you want to get the mod for yourself and make your game more realistic in the process, read here.
The Sims 4 Slice of Life Mod: Features
The Slice of Life mod features the following gameplay changes that enhance and expand the core gameplay of The Sims 4:
- Memories Interaction (this allows sims to remember and talk about special times).
- More personality in the form of new likes and dislikes.
- Sims have more expressive overlays such as crying, dark circles, and blushing
- Get drunk
- Interactions of makeup and perfume.
- More Woohoo options
- Idle animations for sims (e.g. whistles, playing with butterflies, and doing mischief)
- Improved smartphone options
The Sims 4 Slice Of Life Mod: How To Download
You can download the Slice of Life mod directly from Kawaii Stacie’s website here. After downloading the mod, perform the following steps to get it working in your Sims 4 game.
- Unzip the files in your downloads
- Place the files in your mods folder
- Your mods folder should be under Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
- Launch The Sims 4
- Enable scripting mods in your The Sims 4 game by choosing Options > Game Options > Other
- Check the box to enable script mods in your game
- Restart your game
- The module should be ready to run.