The Sims 4 relationship cheats
A good Sims 4 relationship cheat can help in a game where building relationships can be hard work. Developing friendships or romantic situations can sometimes be difficult in The Sims 4. You have to invite Sims over, talk to them, learn what they like, shower them with gifts, and flirt, flirt, flirt relentlessly. Plus, you can spend hours building a relationship only to have one ill-timed prank ruin all your hard work.
That’s where these Sims 4 relationship cheats come in. They’ll let you create a Sim that’s automatically friends with your Sim, or introduce your Sim to all their neighbors (we can skip the welcome party, thank goodness) , or change your relational level without having to do emotional or social lifting. Relationship cheats are some of the best cheats in The Sims 4, trust us.
Here are the best The Sims 4 relationship tips to help you up your romance or friendship game faster than you can say “Sul sul.”
How to Enable Cheats in The Sims 4
Before using any of these relationship cheats, you need to activate the cheats. It’s pretty simple, but none of these Sims 4 relationship tricks will work if you don’t, so make sure you complete this step first. Here’s how to do it on all platforms.
- The Sims 4 PC Cheats: Hold Ctrl and Shift, then press c
- The Sims 4 Mac Cheats: Hold down the Command and Shift keys, then press c
- The Sims 4 PS4 and PS5 tips: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
- The Sims 4 Xbox One and Xbox Series X Tips: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
After completing one of these prompts, a box will appear in the upper right corner where you can now enter cheat codes.
The Sims 4 relationship cheats
Once the cheats are activated, enter one of the following phrases in the box that appears to activate the associated effect. In most cases, you can also disable the cheat by re-entering it. As with all cheats, you may want to make a new game in case there are unpredictable effects. No one wants to lose a long backup due to some weird issue.
- relationships.create_friends_for_sim – create a new Sim who is already friends with you
- relation.introduce_sim_to_all_others – introduces your Sim to all their neighbors
- modify the relationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR_Friendship_Main – replace X with the value to change the friendship level between the two named Sims, for example: 100 increases friendship, while -100 decreases it
- modify the relationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetPetFirstName] [TargetPetLastName] X LTR_SimtoPet_Friendship_Main Replace X with the value to change the friendship level between a Sim and a pet
- modify the relationship [YourSimFirstName] [YourSimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR_Romance_Main – replace X with the value to change the level of romance between the two named Sims, for example: 100 increases romance, while -100 decreases it
There you have it, The Sims 4 relationship cheats to get you on the right romantic path or quickly create a nemesis. Gone are the days when you had to spend hours cultivating a relationship, now you can simply increase or decrease the quality of a relationship by typing in a few tricks. If only the real world was that simple…
Best Sims 4 Mods | How to complete reports in The Sims 4 | How to Transform Furniture in The Sims 4 | How to Age a Toddler in The Sims 4 | How to make more money in The Sims 4 | sims 4 multiplayer | The Sims 4 Skill Tips