The Sims 4 Death Flower Cheat Code: How to Access It
The Sims 4 can be a huge game for those who want to spend time on it. Since its release, we’ve received tons of updates, DLCs, and more. We are now preparing for The Sims 5 and hope that cheaters will return in the future. If you’re looking to bring a Sim back from the dead, this is the cheat you need to know about the Sims 4 Death Flower cheat code.
How to enable cheats
To use cheats, you must first allow them. On PC, press crtl + shift + c on your keyboard, then type “testingcheats true”. On the console, you click on the two triggers and the two bumpers to activate this search box and again type “testingcheats true”.
From there, just type “bb.showhiddenobjects” in the same search bar to unlock debugging options.
The Sims 4 Deathflower Cheat Code
Once you’ve done all of that, just search for the Death Flower in the build menu and it will appear for you.
You just need to place it somewhere to get one for yourself. The Flower of Death can be used in crafting Ambrosia to resurrect any ghosts you find. If one of your sims dies, this is a great way to bring them back.
Some additional tricks you can use
Once you’ve set up your cheats, here are a few you need to enter:
- mother lode – this code gives you 50,000 simoleons
- death.toggle (true/false) – this code will allow you to kill a sim or bring one back from the dead
- modebb.moveobjects – this code allows you to override object placement rules
- career.promote (career) – trade your career for your career and this code will allow them to be promoted.
- relation.introduce_sim_to_all_others – this code will introduce your sim to all your new neighbors.
- stats.set_skill_level major_(skill) 10 – this code will raise the skill you enter to level 10. Swap 10 with any other number you want.