Sims 4: Star Wars – All Cheat Codes | Infinite Galactic Credits, Faction Switching & More
All Star Wars cheats in The Sims 4.
The Sims 4 is a game that really lets you express your creative freedom. By adding the star wars DLC, you can explore Batuu and collect iconic items. If you don’t want to try to go through all the content or just want to have fun and have fun, you can use cheats.
How to Grab The Sims 4 Cheats
While the cheats are great, if you don’t know how to bring up the cheat menu, a lot of them need some work. Here’s how to make cheats work on all consoles The Sims 4 is supported on.
- Xbox and PlayStation: Hold down all four trigger buttons.
- Mac: Hold Command and Shift, then press C.
- computer: Hold Ctrl and Shirt, then press C.
Bringing up the cheat menu is a quick and easy process designed to be user-friendly. Whatever type of cheat you want to do, this option works with all The Sims 4 content.
Most cheats are harmless, and unless you’re trying to place hundreds of items at once, your game shouldn’t crash or be negatively affected in any way. If you’re experiencing a slowdown in entering a cheat, it’s likely due to the game loading items into your inventory.
Every Sims 4: Star Wars Cheat and What They Do
All you have to do is bring up the cheat menu and start typing the cheats below to bypass normal gameplay. The cheats below can be used by typing commands directly into the cheat window.
- dollars.update_bucks_by_amount 51201 100: Gives you galactic credits. Switch the 100 at the end to any number you wish to receive credits of the same amount.
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Fitness 10: Use this to bring your lightsaber skill to 10. If you want to have a lower skill level, just change the 10.
- cas.unlockbytag GP09: Unlocks all clothing options star wars expansion.
For the next set of cheats, you may need to be in Batuu. These mainly relate to the game system and the preponderant characters who are not intended to be married.
- Shift + Click: Use this to add characters like Kylo Ren to your family.
- Shift + Click, On your Sim: Use this to open Batuu cheats. Here you can get items, change your reputation and change faction.
Using these cheats won’t mess up your game, but you’ll need to start a new save if you want to get the content naturally. If you’re just looking to decorate your home with Batuu items or marry a character like Rey, you don’t have to worry about using these cheats.
To know more The Sims 4check out these articles:
Content of The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu | Sims 5 Online Gameplay Suggested In New Jobs | The Sims 4 is getting a Paranormal Pack this month | The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu Official Trailer Showcases New Gameplay Mechanics, Missions, and More | The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle gets a new gameplay trailer