Sims 4 Cheats – VideoGamer.com
The Sims 4 is an incredibly immersive game, giving players complete freedom in how they play. Part of this freedom is the ability to enable cheats. Now, cheats are definitely not for everyone, as they might seem like the easiest way to do things. But, they can also further help you achieve the Sims world of your dreams. In this article, we’ll break down all the types of cheats in Sims 4, when you should use them, and note the pros and cons of cheating in the game. So let’s get started!
How to Enable Cheats in The Sims 4
If you’re looking to use cheats in Sims 4, the first thing you need to do is turn them on. This might seem quite tricky, as the game doesn’t tell players how to do it. However, it is actually a very simple process.
To enable cheats, simply press Ctrl + Shift + C to open the game’s cheat console. This is the interface where you will type cheats. Once you’re done, hit enter and your cheats will be added!
Sims 4 Money Cheats
When you think of cheating in Sims 4, the first thing that probably comes to mind is money. Just like in real life, your Sims always need a little extra money. Here’s how to make that dream come true.
Type one of these keywords in the cheat console for more money:
- Mother lode: 50,000 Simoleons
- Cashing: 1,000 Simoleons
- Silver [#]: Enter an exact number
- Household.autopay_bills [true]: Turn off your household bills.
Sims 4 Build Tips
If you’re an avid builder, these Sims 4 building tips will come in handy while you play.
- Modebb.moveobjects: This will allow you to override the object placement rules, allowing you to place your furniture wherever you want.
- bb.showhiddenobjects: This cheat will allow you to buy hidden items, which are otherwise unobtainable.
- bb.enablefreebuild: This will allow you to build on locked lots.
- Bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement: This cheat will allow you to purchase items that are normally locked to certain career paths. This will give you maximum creativity in the game.
Sims 4 Skill Tips
Skills are one of the most important aspects of the game. However, skill leveling takes a lot of time and your Sim never has enough time to learn all the skills. All of these problems can go away thanks to skill cheats, which allow you to max out any skill in the blink of an eye. Here’s how.
Just open the cheat console and type stats.set_skill_level [skill code] [#].
For example, if you wanted to maximize your Sim’s fitness level, you would type stats.set_skill_level [skill_Fitness] .
Sims 4 Traits Cheats
Traits can make or break a Sim. You might have the smartest, hardest-working Sim, but if he’s antisocial, it can be quite difficult to start a family with him. Luckily, there are cheats for adding or removing traits in Sims 4, which will give you much better control over your Sim.
Before adding or removing a trait, enter the cheat console and type this basic cheat: testingCheats true.
Then, to add a stroke, type traits.equip_trait [trait].
To remove a stroke, just type traits.remove_trait [trait].
This is one of the most useful cheats in the game and can help you create the Sim of your dreams.
Sims 4 Career Cheats
The career of your Sims is a very important aspect of the game. However, it can be quite difficult to complete all the promotion tasks. If you are in this situation, you can use a cheat to promote or change your Sim’s career.
If you want to promote your Sim’s career, enter the cheat console and type careers.promote [career]. For example, if you wanted to promote your Sim’s teaching career, you would type careers.promote [Education].
To add a career, type careers.promote [career]. Similarly, to delete a Sim’s career, type careers.remove [career].
Finally, to remove your Sim, type careers.reture [career]. This will retire your Sim and allow them to receive a weekly pension.
Sims 4 Death Cheats
With hints, you can even save your Sim from life or death. Here’s how.
Open the cheat console and type death.toggle [false]. This will prevent your Sim from dying.
Or, if you want to turn your Sim into a ghost for 4 hours of gameplay, type sims.add_buff Ghostly. This is one of the funniest tricks to try.
Shift and Click Cheats
Shift and click cheats are a bit different from regular cheats. They allow you to “move and click” on an object or character, and perform various actions, such as making a selected character happy or adding someone to your family.
To enable shift and click cheats, enter the cheat console. Then type ‘true cheat test and press enter. After that, Shift-clicking on any object will give you a variety of options.
For example, you can improve a Sim’s mood simply by clicking on it. You’ll also be able to add a foreign Sim to your family, give animals fear or love quirks, and make items clean or dirty.
Shift and Click cheats are quite fun as you can watch the madness unfold in real time. They can also make your life easier, as you won’t have to worry about annoying things like your Sim’s mood.
Pros and Cons of Cheating in The Sims 4
Cheating is a controversial topic in any game. And cheating in Sims 4 has pros and cons. If you’re deciding whether or not to enable cheats, use this guide to help you decide.
The main benefits of cheating in The Sims 4 are:
- Better control: Cheating in Sims 4 will give you much better control over your Sims and the world. You will be able to guarantee rare events, prevent aging and give each Sim the characteristics you want. It can help make the game more immersive.
- Facilitate: The Sims 4 cheats make the game much easier overall. With cheats enabled, you won’t have to worry about your Sims’ moods, money, or relationships anymore. This will free up more time to pursue what you want to do, like building the best houses.
The main disadvantages of cheating in The Sims 4 are:
- Disable Achievements: By enabling cheats in Sims 4, you automatically disable achievements in this world. This is a huge problem for achievement hunters and can prevent you from using cheats.
- Makes the game too easy: If you enable cheats, you may find that the game becomes too easy. Many people activate cheats to help them earn money for example. But once you have the money, it’s hard to know what to do with it! This can make the game boring for some people, causing them to lose interest.
Ultimately, it’s up to you whether or not cheats are for you in Sims 4.
So, that’s all you need to know about cheating in Sims 4. Enabling cheats might seem tricky at first, but it’s actually quite simple once you get the hang of it. And, if you keep this guide handy, you won’t have to search for different cheat codes every 5 minutes.
Cheating is definitely not for everyone. For many people, this completely undermines the essence of the game. But if you decide to cheat, you can have fun in different ways. Ultimately, it’s up to you whether or not to use cheats in Sims 4.