Maximum levels of friendship and romance
The Sims is about making connections, whether that means your Sim meeting a new friend or a new relationship partner. Using The Sims 4 relationship tips can be a fun and easy way to see your Sims’ acquaintances grow into best friends or even lovers over time, all without having to do the hard work that comes with playing the game The Sims 4.
Sometimes you don’t want to spend hours trying to rack up relationship levels just to see the fun parts that come with raising Sims. You want to see them sneaking out and spending time together, or you want to see them get married and have kids. Anyway, using The Sims 4 relationship cheats can be a fun way to experience the game in another more engaging way.
There is a range of special products The Sims 4 cheat codes that can help you accomplish all this and more, all without putting in the time. All you need is a copy of the game and a keyboard or controller, depending on where you’re playing. It’s super easy to do, and you can undo it just as quickly.
Check out these The Sims 4 relationship tips for making and breaking bonds between your Sims so you can dive deep into the game. And don’t worry, you won’t have to invest hours this time around.
How to enable cheats in The Sims 4
If you plan to use cheats in The Sims 4, you must activate them first. Without going through this process, none of the tricks you type will work. There are different steps to activate cheats in The Sims 4. Be sure to find the platform you are playing on and use these specific instructions.
- The Sims 4 Computer tips: Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys, then press the C key on your keyboard.
- The Sims 4 Mac cheats: Hold down the Command and Shift keys, then press the C key on your keyboard.
- The Sims 4 PS5/PS4 Tips: Simultaneously press and hold all the shoulder buttons on your PS5/PS4 controller.
- The Sims 4 Xbox Series X/Xbox One tips: Simultaneously press and hold all four shoulder buttons on your Xbox Series X/Xbox One controller.
Wait for a small box to appear in the upper right corner of your screen after performing any of these actions specific to your Sims 4 platform. This is how you will know that you have successfully enabled cheats.
The Sims 4 Relationship tips: all the tips for romance and friendship
To use any of The Sims 4 cheats for friendship and romance, enter one of these phrases in the box that appears after enabling cheats. To disable the effects of cheats, re-enter them in the box.
- relationships.create_friends_for_sim: Create a new Sim that your Sim has already befriended.
- relation.introduce_sim_to_all_others: Introduce your Sim to each of your neighbors.
- modify the relationship [SimFirstName] [SimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR_Romance_Main: Replace “X” with a numerical value to change the level of romance between Sims you designate.
- modify the relationship [SimFirstName] [SimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR_Friendship_Main: Replace “X” with a numerical value to change the friendship level between Sims you designate.
- modify the relationship [SimFirstName] [SimLastName] [PetFirstName] [PetLastName] X LTR_SimtoPet_Friendship_Main: Replace “X” with a numerical value to change the friendship level between your Sim and their pet.
Keep in mind that these The Sims 4 cheaters can make your game unstable. As a failsafe, create a new backup where you don’t use cheats in case something goes wrong. Losing progress in a long term sims Gambling may very well be one of the most frustrating things in gaming of all time.
Now you can enjoy the benefits of maxed out friendships and romances with other Sims without having to do all the work, or at least try it and then undo it. After all, trial and error can be fun when playing with artificial lives.