Every Journey to Batuu Cheat (and How to Use Them)
In The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu, there are some tips that can help players customize their gaming experience. Here are all of the most important ones.
Part of the fun of The Sims 4 is the ability to simulate life and support a Sim’s story. Sims players are a creative bunch, building characters and worlds and bringing a variety of ideas to life. The objective of the new Game Pack, Star Wars: Journey to Batuuwas to allow Simmers to build their own star wars in-game story. While this can be done while playing normally in the game, sometimes these stories require the use of cheats.
Cheating is easy in The Sims, and players can grab cheats for everything from earning more money quickly to building freely without the limitations of the grid system. Cheats can help players progress through the game or start a Sim in the middle of their life or career, rather than starting from scratch. As the Clever knitting stuff pack, Trip to Batuu has content locked behind the scoundrel, first order, and resistance ranks or hidden in the debug. For players wanting to access this content sooner, or wanting these items in their regular game without making the trip to Batuu, the cheats will also come in handy. Here are all the tips associated with The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu Game Pack and how to use them.
Every cheat in The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu Game Pack
As with all cheats, players will need to start by opening the console and entering the code true cheat test. Once they hit enter, the cheat will activate.
- bb.enablefreebuild: Allows the player to modify the batches on Batuu.
- bb.showhiddenobjects: Allows players to unlock buildable and purchasable items only available for purchase in Batuu. Once players have entered this cheat, they will need to put DEBUG in the search bar to show all hidden objects.
- dollars.update_bucks_by_amount 51201 [number]: Gives players any amount of Galactic Credits to use in Batuu. Replace the parentheses with a number. For example, dollars.update_bucks_by_amount 51201 250 will give the player an additional 250 Galactic Credits.
- cas.unlockbytag GP09: Unlocks all locked clothing and accessories. Must be entered in Create a Sim.
- sims.fill_all_commodities: Immediately meets all the needs of every Sim in the active household.
- stats.set_skill_level Skill_Fitness 10: Maximize the fitness skill and, by extension, the lightsaber skill. Players can enter any other number from 1 to 10 to adjust their desired skill level.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_Programming 10: Maximize programming skill, which will make it easier for players to sneak through control panels, bypass locks, and sneak around Batuu. Players can enter any other number from 1 to 10 to adjust their desired skill level.
- stats.set_skill_level Major_RocketScience 10: Max out the rocket science skill, which will help players pilot any spacecraft on missions in Batuu. Players can enter any other number from 1 to 10 to adjust their desired skill level.
Some cheats do not require the console and are accessible as long as testingcheats true is entered. To access it, players will need to Shift + click on their Sim and choose options from the resulting bubbles.
- Get Free Batuu Items: Shift + Click on the Sim, click Batuu Cheatsand click Donate Batuu Items. Sims will receive a Jedi Holocron, 5 Kyber Crystals, a Comlink, a Sith Holocron, 30 Scrap, a Thermal Detonator, TD2.3 Electrobinoculars, 2 Fake IDs, a Hondo Pack, Prime Log Files, a Information Fragment, 10 Data Spikes, First Order Uniform, DL-44 Blaster Pistol, Resistance Disguise, Lost Antiquities of Dok-Ondar, 5 Lightsaber Hilts, F-11D Blaster Rifle, Access Codes to the First Order and a Compiled Batuu Report.
- Change faction reputation: Shift + Click on the Sim, click Batuu Cheatsand choose Batuu reputation. Here players can add the reputation of a certain faction, set a specific faction reputation level, or set the faction reputation just before leveling up.
- Change Faction World States: Shift + Click on the Sim, click Batuu Cheatsand choose Faction World States. Players can use it to set faction banners for each district. It can also help them reach Rank 3, where they’ll meet Rey and Kylo Ren.
- Enable or disable requirements: Shift+click Sim, click need to cheatand choose Enable/disable the need for degradation. Sims can more easily complete missions without having to return to housing to fill up their need meters.
- Add Rey and/or Kylo to the household: Shift + Click on the NPC and choose Add to family. Players can then customize the character’s appearance and name in the regular Sim world and can even start a relationship with them.
By using cheats, players can better tailor the experience of the new game pack to their needs and continue enjoying some of the benefits of the pack when their Sim decides to return home.
Next: How to Play as a Star Wars Alien Species in Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu
The Sims 4 is available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Full House: Jodie Sweetin shares her idea for another spin-off
About the Author