All The Sims 4 Werewolf Cheats
Skip the process and turn into a werewolf.
Looking for Sims 4 Werewolf cheats? The highly anticipated Werewolf Pack for The Sims 4 has officially arrived with an all-new slew of horror content. The most notable feature of this all-new pack is, of course, the ability to transform into a werewolf with unique temperaments and abilities.
However, turning into a werewolf is a time-consuming process, especially for beginners. If you don’t want to follow the whole process, you can always use hints. Below we offer you tips for the Sims 4 Werewolf pack.
The Sims 4 Werewolf Pack Cheats
At the time of writing, there are two cheats available for The Sims 4 Werewolf Pack. Fortunately, more cheats will be released with future patches, and we’ll update this guide as they come out. So be sure to bookmark this page and come back later. Without further ado, here are all The Sims 4 Werewolf cheats:
- raits.equip_trait trait_occultwerewolf – This cheat instantly turns your sim into a werewolf and provides you with his abilities.
- traits.remove_trait trait_occultwerewolf – Once you get bored of being a werewolf, you can always use this trick to reverse the werewolf effect.
Before you go and embark on a werewolf’s journey in The Sims 4, be aware that cheats are disabled by default in the game, so you must enable them first before applying a cheat.
How to Enable Cheats in The Sims 4
- Open the in-game cheat box by pressing the following keys.
- pc: Hold Ctrl and Shift, then press C
- Mac: Hold down the Command and Shift keys, then press C
- PS4 and PS5: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
- Xbox One and Xbox Series X: Hold down all four shoulder buttons at once
- Type “testingcheatson” to enable cheats.
- Now enter any cheat from the list above into the cheat box.
- For example, enter the command “raits.equip_trait trait_occultwerewolf”.
- Press the enter button and you will transform into a werewolf.
In addition to that, you can also use the cheat option to enjoy various benefits such as unlimited satisfaction points, killing sims and more.
If you’d rather not go down the cheat path and want to plan your journey to becoming a werewolf, we’ve got a comprehensive guide on how to become a werewolf in The Sims 4 to give you some ideas for reflect.
There you have everything Sims 4 Werewolf Cheats you have to do your dirty work for you. You can read more about The Sims 4 below.